Polls on social media are nothing more than an engagement tactic. I've never seen one where I thought the author was honestly looking for results. And you know what rhymes with "polling", right?
Dangit, Spark Email was just added to SetApp so now I feel like I should try it. I'm trying it.
I woke up this morning feeling like wiping my mac and starting everything completely from scratch and not installing or configuring /anything/. It's a terrible, horrible idea but I can't shake it.
Found some old college notebooks that pretty much demonstrate my process with everything.
Check this out, you can set a keyboard shortcut for toggling Stage Manager. I set mine to F9. This is great because I sometimes love using Stage Manager and sometimes it bugs me, so swapping in and out of it easily is handy.
- High-contrast digital black and white "street" photo with someone walking into a shaft of light
- High-contrast digital street photo of some people walking somewhere for no reason doing nothing interesting
- Food of some kind
- A landscape with the sky looking completely unnatural because Adobe discovered AI
- An old car, especially common when shot on film
- A macro, usually bugs or flowers
- A bird
Every photo I see is one of these:
There's nothing wrong with these, but are they all there is? I need to get out of my bubble.
Just for kicks, I enabled the AI features in Spark Mail and asked it to write me a cover letter for a Scrum Master position. The results have depressed me in more ways than I could have imagined. Four paragraphs that contain nothing. I don't want to participate if this is what it requires.